Medical Imaging Northwest began as a single
physician practice founded in the 1940's by Dr. Steven Sanderson in
Tacoma, Washington. Dr. Kenneth Gross joined him in 1955. Dr. Gross was
instrumental in leading the practice through its initial periods of
growth. We soon were named Gross, Larson, Whitney & Associates. In
1989, we became Diagnostic Imaging Northwest to reflect the newly
expanded partnership of radiologists. Mount Rainier Imaging was
subsequently established to provide magnetic resonance imaging services.
name Medical Imaging Northwest was formally adopted in 2002 to
represent the consolidation of our radiology and magnetic resonance
imaging services. Now, Medical Imaging Northwest operates as a diverse
partnership with board certified radiologists with fellowship and/or
Visit About Us to learn more about Medical Imaging Northwest today.